Sunday, April 15, 2012

BM Cleaning

In the car discussing how we should start our own business so we can leave our jobs...

Maggie: Ok! Well you turned down my taxi cab idea and our own parking garage idea... so what do you think?!

Bonnie: I think we should go back to the cleaning service idea and we get to dress up as whatever characters the customer wants.

Maggie: Yeah! We could call it BM Cleaning!

I start laughing hysterically.

Maggie: What??.....What?! Did I say something inappropriate?!

More laughter from me.

Maggie: Tell me!

Bonnie: BM Cleaning?!

Maggie: What's wrong with that?

Bonnie: BM stands for 'bowel movement'. Our maid service would be Bowel Movement Cleaning.

Maggie: Oh. Well....I was being generous putting your initial first!

Bonnie: Yeah....our tag line could be 'We clean your shit.'

Maggie: MB Cleaning??

No comments:

Post a Comment