Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nightime Clouds

Maggie looking at the moonlight....

Maggie: Look at all the pollution there. There must be a chemical plant around...
Bonnie: That's not pollution....it's clouds.
Maggie: Nuh uh.
Bonnie: Yes it is. That's a formation of clouds.
Maggie: I thought clouds were an illusion..... like light...
Bonnie: What? Clouds aren't an illusion. And neither is light. They both exist.
Maggie: No! I mean that I thought clouds came out only during the day.
Bonnie: No....there are clouds at night too.
Maggie: Oh! I didn't know there were daytime clouds AND nighttime clouds....
Bonnie: (laughing) Maggie....they're the same clouds. Different clouds don't come out at night.
Maggie: But they're much darker.
Bonnie: Because it's dark out!
Maggie: So clouds are transparent?
Bonnie: I can't believe we're having this conversation...
Maggie: (distracted) Look! That's where I saw the squirrel with the blue vest!
Bonnie: Oh my god....

No comments:

Post a Comment