Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fasionable Squirrel

Maggie: Today as I was coming here I saw the cutest thing!
Bonnie: Oh yeah?
Maggie: A squirrel ran across the street and it had a big bushy tail and it was wearing a little blue vest!
Bonnie: Wait.....What???
Maggie: A squirrel! Or at least I think it was a squirrel. It could have been a chipmunk.
Bonnie: No....squirrels have the bushy tails. But did you say a blue vest?
Maggie: Yeah! It was wearing a blue vest. It was sooo cute!
Bonnie: (laughing hysterically) You saw a squirrel run across the street wearing a blue vest?
Maggie: Yeah.
Bonnie: (unable to contain myself) Why would a squirrel be wearing a vest?
Maggie: It was a knitted one. Someone must have made it for him.
Bonnie: You think someone made a squirrel a vest...
Maggie: It must have been someone's pet or something. Imagine if it sang and wore it's little blue vest!? Awww!
Bonnie: I think you've been watching too much Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Maggie: No! I'll prove it to you! You don't believe me?!
Bonnie: I think you're crazy.
Maggie: I'll find it and take a picture of it.
Bonnie: Well, good luck with that...
Maggie: But not tonight....I'm tired. Tomorrow I will...
Bonnie: Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment